Maintain your operational advantage
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Blackhawk Aerospace has been in the business of conducting engineering evaluations for the development of engine and propeller replacements as sustainment solutions for over 20 years. Our technologically advanced systems provide maintenance and operations cost savings and increased performance that expand mission capabilities while extending the life cycle for decades to come.
Blackhawk simplifies your maintenance oversight. Our highly skilled team manages every aspect of your MRO, from program management and analysis to shipping logistics. We put our years of experience supporting government agencies to the highest government standards together with our agile, small business focus to deliver on-time, high quality, and efficient support.
Blackhawk delivers the features of a prime with the agility of a small business. Our services include:
- Dedicated program manager assigned to each customer
- Real-time daily status updates
- Proactive inspection alerts
- Vetted network of vendors to support all aspects of the work
- Full-service manufacturing shop, including composites
- Fastest turn-around times for MRO engines and propellers in the industry
- 100% on time delivery
Our customers benefit from Blackhawk’s comprehensive end-to-end approach.
- We are your one and only source of information, managing all aspects of your maintenance needs
- We support more than one aspect of components, providing true comprehensive service
- You receive small business credit working with Blackhawk
Blackhawk meets or exceeds all government contracting requirements and regulations.
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100 Rev D Certified Quality Management Systems
- Active member of GIDEP for the prevention of counterfeit parts
- Active Export Control Program
- Poised for CMMC Level 3 for cyber security compliance
- FAA parts manufacturer approval (PMA) for composite parts
- 20-years’ experience developing supplemental type certificates (STCs) for turboprop aircraft
U.S. Army C-12 Fleet Management
Through L3 Vertex, Blackhawk managed the 205 aircraft U.S. Army C-12 transport fleet, including SEMA fleet Contractor Logistics Support (CLS). Blackhawk’s services included reporting each engine’s status daily, where at any one time up to 80 engines could be undergoing any phase of MRO.
Performance Enhancement Kits
Blackhawk provides aerospace and national security contractor Sierra Nevada Corporation with performance enhancement kits for their government aircraft modification and integration projects. Blackhawk currently supplies performance upgrades for the U.S. Army’s fleet of 24 EMARSS aircraft.
Blackhawk managed engine and propeller system MRO for a foreign military for the better part of a decade.
Explore Popular Aircraft Programs
KING AIR 200/ C-12 HURON
Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions’ engine performance solutions are designed to keep the King Air 200/ C-12 Huron flying safely, reliably, and cost effectively with improved performance, increased reliability, and a higher safety margin.
KING AIR 350 XR Endurance Kit
The Blackhawk XR Endurance Kit provides enhanced mission capability along with a cost-effective solution to keep government, military, and special mission operators airborne despite aging fleets and shrinking budgets.
Let Us Be Your One Source MRO Solution
Contact us today to learn more about how Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions’ turnkey approach can simplify and streamline your MRO.